Baby bear~
I love you so much!
If I could see you now, I'd give you thousands of kisses. One kiss for every second you're in class right now. If your prof would allow me, I would even walk into your class now and present a lecture about how much you mean to me. I'd even have it uploaded live to the whole world so everyone would know I love you!!!
You mean so much to me. You're right about how I can't imagine life without you. I just can't think of it. I have to tell myself, You are there, You are there, You are Here!!! Because life without you would suck! I like telling stuff about me before I met you because when I do, I feel like you were there to experience it with me.
I want my whole life to revolve around you. You're always here when I need you. I love how I have you to hold on to. I love how I have you to share memories with. I love how your smile makes me smile. I'm happy and its all thanks to you. I love you~
Love,
Pumpkin
PS: If I was the rain, I'd be happy just to land on your umbrella. I was miles away up in the clouds, but I was lucky that the journey down lead me so close to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment